Limited Papers has since made it a commitment to bring online paper-buying to a new and more user-friendly level. We have therefore used the most up to date and state-of-the-art digital equipment, to create fascinating images of actual paper swatches. Still more, in an effort to even better assist our clients in making the right selection, Limited papers is eager to provide actual swatch samples packs, of up to five individually selected samples, for a minimal cost of $4.99. Such samples will be provided in 8.5"x11" sheets from our in-house sample department, or from our partnering paper mills. In the event a sample is not available from either source, the client will be notified. Sample requests will be processed as regular orders.
As a courtesy, Limited Papers will readily reimburse the sample charge, once an order for that particular stock is issued. Customers will need to retain their sample invoice number to be eligible for such reimbursement. These privileges remain valid for thirty days after receipt of samples.
Though Limited Papers rates high in customer satisfaction, we understand there may be a situation where the customer opts to return the paper ordered. To facilitate with the return process, we have established a code of rules for all returns to follow:
The following conditions apply:
- ·Merchandise must be returned in the original condition it was received
- Any claim must be made within ten days after receipt of order. All claims should be made within ten days after receipt of order. Customers should contact our return department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer service representatives at 800-797-7022.
- ·Returns will be recognized only if it is accompanied by a return consent number. Such a number will be issued once the request for return form has been completed.
- ·Non-stock items and custom-cut papers cannot be returned.
- ·Packages must arrive in a resalable condition without any defects. Since paper is a vulnerable product, we suggest you insure the package with an insured shipper.
- ·Replacement costs may apply to any paper returned rendered unusable.
- ·A minimum charge of 10% restocking fee will be applied against any returned item.
- ·Orders that comply to the above terms will be refunded for the products (less the 10%), less the shipping charges. If an order was eligible for free shipping, the freight charges will be deducted from the order total.
- ·will be returned or credited after 30 days of purchase except at the discretion of management.
- ·Any item which is ordered from the mill as a special or any item which has to be returned to the mill due to customer request or customer error will have a stock return charge applied to it. The charge will consist of freight both ways and a mill reconditioning charge. The mill reconditioning charge will be whatever is applicable to that mill.
- ·Any item that is cut drilled or repackaged by Limited Papers or any stock received and cut by the customer, is not returnable for credit.
- ·No claims for damage will be accepted unless noted on signed delivery receipt.
- Please give the quantity of damaged goods,
· In the case of merchandise returned to a mill, all penalties or additional charges imposed by the mill will be charged to the customer.
Attn: Return Dept.
67 34th St. Suite 4
Brooklyn NY 11232
Sales Tax & Customs Policy:
We collect 8.375% New York state sales tax on items shipped to a recipient within the state of New York, to customers & businesses without a resale certificate.
Orders shipped to Canada, may be subject to import fees, duty, customs, VAT charges or additional taxes when the package arrives. Limited Papers is not responsible, nor can we offer any specific advice on fees or additional taxes that you may be charged when your merchandise arrives. We cannot make refunds to customers who do not receive shipments because they have declined to pay these costs. We recommend that you contact the appropriate government agency for your province/locale before placing your order and ask for information about these potential charges, so you know in advance what your total charges will be..
All content included as part of this site, the compilation, collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content; such as text, logos, trademarks, graphics, and button icons, is the property of Limited Papers or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. All software used in this site is the property of Limited Papers or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All such content and software may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, such as reproducing, distributing or commercially exploiting such content and software, is strictly prohibited.
67 34th Street - 4th Fl.
Brooklyn, NY 11232
Toll Free: 800.797.7022
24-hour Fax: 718.499.5735
We are not responsible for typographical errors.
Please examine all merchandise carefully before cutting, printing or ruling. No adjustments will be made on merchandise which is not in marketable condition.
The cost of reconditioning paper, when necessary, will be deducted from any credit which may be allowed.
No liability can be assumed for delays or failure to deliver due to natural causes, transportation failures or other circumstances beyond our control.